Friday 27 February 2015

MissCalisi's Make Up Routine And Tips


Welcome in this blog I'm going to share the way i like to do my make up have a insight to my own beauty routine.




 

Red always false or painted!
 NailsI love my nails being done if i can afford to i will go to the nail salon and have a full set of tips/gel's usually Red I'm obsessed with red nails i think they are beautiful and complements my personality.




Be bold with red lips 
            Lips
           
         As you've realised obsessed with red i think red lips look gorgeous
But my skin tone doesn't agree with bright red lipstick so i go for red lipgloss with a hint of glitter . But if you can pull of bright red lips do it ! Its bold and a statement .






Two tones blusher

Blusher
Blusher wise I always use a two tone blusher that include a pale pink and a bright pink for a really nice two toned blush on your face because you don't want bright pink dolly cheeks. You're not a barbie doll.











Liquid always use a soft sponge to apply


 Foundation 
I always use a liquid foundation and a soft make up sponge to blend it in the colour i go for based on my skin tone is soft tan . But ladies remember ORANGE doesn't look good no matter what you think.!










Add on top of your lipstick for extra effect
 Lip Gloss
Red or pinks are best for gloss in my opinion you want to add that colour to your face and lips are the first thing people notice after noticing your eyes .

A Lot of people when they talk focus on your lips so you want something that looks good Red , Pinks or even a clear glimmer gloss.
A good tip is use your fave lipstick then put some clear gloss over the top to add that extra shine.

Always want to go for black 
 Liquid eyeliner!
I never used to wear liquid eyeliner much but recently I've realised how amazing it is it brings out the eyes improves photos by highlighting your eyes also mixed with the right eye shadow's can really bring out your eyes to a whole new level.

Liquid eyeliner mixed well with eyeshadow

Black Soft kohl
 Eyeliner

Eyeliner wise I always go for a black i think its the best colour and you always want to bring out your eye's i think even if your not wearing make up adding eyeliner can make a big difference .
I tend to go for black soft kohl eyeliner do top lids and bottom and a flick in the corner of the eye.







Hope you've enjoyed don't forget to share and comment .
Any topic's you would like to hear more about let me know .





























No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random