Friday 27 February 2015

Hairdressing rant


As i sit watching my partner get his hair cut every few week's sitting there thinking " it only cost's £8.50 for a male to get his hair cut" then i think about when it comes to getting my hair cut .

I look around the high street looking for a salon for an appropriate price i am willing to pay and the prices always shock me you can go to the high end Francesco's where they charge £35-£60 for what they say is the best the price .

The difference between mens hair and woman's is atrocious you would think that the fact women get they're hair changed / styled / cut more often than men would be taken into account. You would think that it would be cheaper considering how in demand a hair salon can be and how fully booked they can get and how quickly .
This is something that always get's on my nerves every time i look to get my hair cut as its just too much money in my opinion i think that they should seriously rethink the market that they offer for us ladies you would think if they lowered they're prices that their salons would be more in demand . !!??!!

Even the lower end female salon's charge £25-£40 for something decent RIDICULOUS.

You could ask grandparents how much it cost in their days they would say everything was so much cheaper back in the day.



I understand the development of hairdressing has changed alot compared to what it used to be considering there is new style's ,extensions and products to offer its understandable how they can adjust the prices over the year's and also how many new salon's/shops can multiply over the year's .

But it's still a big pet hate of mine and something i rant about often :)

Thanks for reading my rant


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random